Fall has arrived! (sort of)
Okay so fall hasn’t technically started because the first day of fall is not until September 22 but fall always seems to fly by and I plan on getting everything I can out of these next couple months and hey, it’s September and that’s good enough for me! Here’s a list of 6 of my all time fall go too’s! Something I missed that you can’t live without this fall? Let me know in the comment section!
- Poncho’s! Seriously what’s not to love about Ponchos?! They are the easiest outfit you will ever create. Poncho and Denim, done! Poncho and leggings, done! Maybe add in a pair of cute boots paired with over the knee socks or a hat and you’re good to go! Either way you wear it, you can’t go wrong!
- Liquid Lipstick! With those deep, silky fall colors there are sooo many to choose from, where do I even begin?! Let’s keep is simple and go with the ones I’m loving at the moment. My top 2 are ‘Heathers’ and ‘Vamp’ liquid lipsticks by Anastasia Beverly Hills The shades are pretty similar, a brownish deep almost burgundy red, perfect for fall! ‘Montenegro’ liquid lipstick by Amrezy and Lipland Cosmetics is absolutely to die for! This lipstick is so pigmented and it lasts! You cannot go wrong with this deep sultry purple – definitely an absolute must to add to your collection! ‘Beauty Mark’ by NYX Lingerie collection is a newer one for me but a definite love, the deep brown neutral shade is a perfect addition to any look and my go-to at the moment.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte’s! Okay so my obsession with Starbucks is well known and the Barista’s know me by name and I have no shame! The Pumpkin Spice Latte is something I wait for all year. As soon as this comes out fall has begin for me!
- Pumpkin Spice ANYTHING! While we’re on the topic of pumpkin spice latte’s I figured we should talk about all the other pumpkin spice goodies this time of year has to offer. Being Canadian, Tim Horton’s is a staple and their pumpkin spice muffins are no different. While the coffee is good, it’s no comparison to the pumpkin spice muffin. Pumpkin spice Oreo’s?! Can we talk about this! I just want to say that whose ever idea it was to combine the worlds best cookie with the best season was a genius. Pumpkin spice anything from Bath and Body Works. That place is heaven all year round’ but especially during the fall time. My personal favorite is ‘Leaves’ definitely obsessed.
- Fall home decorations! I am a huge home decor fanatic, Farmhouse style has my heart. The best place to find any home decor inspo is definitely Pinterest.
- Fall Colors! Fall is the best season for fashion, the colors and style options are endless! The colors I find myself drawn too the most are burgundy, green, and yellow. The deep colours are perfect for the season change and hey, you match the leaves!